|Just Dance Kids 2014|
|NTSC Boxart (Wii)|
|Wii, Wii U, and Xbox 360|
Just Dance Kids 2014 keeps most of the features the past games had, but the ability to filter songs has been removed. There are four modes available for this game.
- Just Dance: Standard mode where players follow the on-screen dancers for points. The player with the most points wins.
- Freeze & Shake: Players stop or sway when told to for points.
- Team High Score: Collective mode where players combine their scores to earn a big score.
- Puppet Master: Only in the Wii U version, one player controls extra additions to their performance. When they are selected and shown on the screen, the players must perform accordingly.
|A Pirate You Shall Be||2||1|
|Day-O (The Banana Boat Song)||2||1|
|Do You Love Me||2||2|
|Get Down On It||2||1|
|Get Ready to Wiggle||1||3|
|Give Your Heart A Break||2||1|
|Hickory Dickory Dock||1||2|
|Hit Me With Your Best Shot||3||2|
|Hit The Lights||3||3|
|I Like To Move It||1||2|
|Magic Carpet Ride||2||2|
|Make It Shine||2||2|
|Mary Had A Little Lamb||2||2|
|Party In The Kitchen||2||1|
|Put Your Hearts Up||2||2|
|Ready Or Not||3||1|
|Skip To My Lou||2||2|
|The Freeze Game||1||2|
|The Tiki Tiki Tiki Room||2||1|
|Walking On Sunshine||2||3|
|We Go Well Together||1||1|
- This is the first game in the Kids series where the name of the videogame is the same in both the NTSC and PAL regions.