The Classic dance takes place in a barrio next to a street during multiple periods of a day. Throughout the performance, cars would be cruising along on the street.
The Extreme dance takes place on a backdrop of gridded squares projecting an altered image of the setting from the Classic dance in different colored tones. The squares have the ability to pop in and out, and they do that multiple times in the performance.
Criteria required for unlocking content based off of Despacito
- Just Dance 2018: Available from start
- Just Dance Now: Available from start (100 Coins per play)
- Just Dance 2018 (Nintendo Switch, Playstation 4, Wii U, Xbox One): Gift Machine
- Just Dance 2018 (Playstation 3, Wii, Xbox 360): Game Progression (Eleventh alternate to be unlocked)
Appearances in other songsEdit
None of the characters associated with Despacito have appeared in any other song in the series.
- ↑ The Gift Machine itself needs to be unlocked first before unlocking the content. In order to unlock it, the player must perform to four songs from the set tracklist.
|Tracklist||24K Magic | All You Gotta Do | Another One Bites The Dust | Automaton | Bad Liar | Beep Beep I'm A Sheep | Blow Your Mind (Mwah) | Blue (Da Ba Dee) | Boom Boom | Bubble Pop! | Carmen (Ouverture) | Chantaje | Daddy Cool | Despacito | Dharma | Diggy | Fight Club | Footloose | Got That | How Far I'll Go | In The Hall Of The Pixel King | Instruction | Itsy Bitsy Teenie Weenie | John Wayne | Keep On Moving | Kissing Strangers | Love Ward | Make It Jingle | Naughty Girl | New Face | Risky Business | Rockabye | Sayonara | Shape Of You | Side To Side | Slumber Party | Sugar Dance | Swish Swish | The Way I Are (Dance With Somebody) | Tumbum | Waka Waka (This Time For Africa)|
|Double Rumble||Better Call The Handyman | El Sabor Del Ritmo | Food Paradise | Sports 'Til I Drop | Tales Of The Cauldron|
|Kids Mode||Amazing Girl | Fearless Pirate | Footloose | Funky Robot | Happy Farm | Magic Halloween | Pixie Land | Waka Waka (This Time For Africa)|